I don't know why;

I don't know why we met;
the cause is still unknown.
Some words are still unspoken,
some things are still behind which,
need to be wrapped up.

I don't know why we escape;
It's been nights that, 
I'm trying to find us by turning,
the memories of our conversation.
It's been long that,
the heart and mind,
are closed in a cave.

I don't know why we hide;
Be it dark or light.
deep down in the heart,
we individually cope,
with our inner sorrow and pain.
Why can't we let them 
bind into words
and just confess?

I don't know why we hesitate;
Is it our fear of courage
or do we really have enough 
to loose something beyond
our range?

I don't know why we deny so much;
Is it so difficult 
to choose us
or do we want to make our
own individuality enough?

Just wonder someday;
meeting all the unanswered,
coming out of escapism,
facing the hidden denials,
and breaking this bridge
of hesitation ridge.

-Satarupa Upadhyay



Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Wonderful...Keep it up,Satarupa 🌻

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed how you articulated our actions, especially in this regard. Keep it up!🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing broo!!!
    Fav work!
    Keep it goin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing broo!!!
    Fav work!
    Keep it goin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khub sundor.. Keep it up❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Shatarupa🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete