The New Demon

"When there's need I appear in vain and when not my appearance seems so strange. I too have a voice and they assure to understand me but are never loud about it. They say I speak more than those mere alphabetical words."

Black is the colour, dark is the theme and depth is the emotion. This is me "silence". 

They remain with and they even bear me, but never try to cease me. They all wait for me to break up into pieces by acting unknown. These pieces can be gathered again and moulded with cracks and crevices. After this the visibility might be less but the intensity will keep on increasing.

Some situations are beyond right or wrong, where the preference is on my side. Even in  between yes or no they choose me. In trying to reach response they find me. When they come across a similar kind of me they add on to it with some more of me.

Just wonder in all the situations I'm the one who is being chosen and you are the one who chooses.Then how come I become the new demon of the society?

- Satarupa Upadhyay




Post a Comment

5 Comments